Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, November 19, 2007

Weekend in New York


Last weekend, I was in New York with my sister to see Cirque Du Soleil's winter show Wintuk. It is currently running until January 6, 2008, 10 weeks, and will run for 10 weeks for the next six years and then they say that is it. Or maybe it will move to a new city.

The show was all 100% Cirque fantasy, imagination, wonderment, whimsical, magical and awesome! They made it snw in the WaMu Theatre at Madison Square Garden. I collected a bag of snow and brought it home. It does not show well in the image but it is light and airy and falls just like snow. It was magical!

If you get to New York, check it out.

Other weekend highlight:
• Lunch at Dumpling Man in the East Village
• Teaching my sister how to navigate Manhattan; uptown/downtown/crosstown, streets run east/west, avenues north/south
• Georges Suerat drawing at the MoMA ; studies for Sunday in the Grande Jate
• Staying in the smallest room I have ever stayed in New York at the Paramount
• New store Muji

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home