Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Two-color print


Here is the two color print from the letterpress workshop complete with the set-ups on the bed of the press. Believe it or not, the registartion is pretty intentional, and a litle more than tricky to do!

Two-Color is no easy task! You work hard to get the first color of the prints looking good and then all can go down the crapper if the second color aint right. Lots of proofs to make sure. Let's you fine tune, move the little eight into the counter of the large eight, create thetension in the two large eights and so on.

I just may use this for my New Year card this year. That was my plan!

Letterpress word of the day: Reglet – noun. a thin strip of wood used in place of leading to space lines of type.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home