Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, November 08, 2007

Scrabulous is. . .


FABULOUS!

I love Scrabble. I have been known to vacation and never leave the home of another Scrabble addict (Atlanta with Lori). I have given the game as a gift, bought people the official dictionary, play it whenever I can. Not many will play with me anymore. I seem to get competitive!

Thanks to Mari, she introduced me to Scrabulous through Facebook. I am now hooked with this version. There seems to be kinks, but it is pretty darn cool. Sometimes when playing with people in far time zones the waiting can be awful!

Today I hit a milestone, breaking 400 points in a game. It doesn't happen that often, at least not to me, and I play a lot!


Check it out and invite me to play. I cannot say no!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home