Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Letterpress Workshop


I just signed up for a letterpress workshop at Hamilton Wood Type. Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum is located in Two Rivers, WI. I first visited it several years ago when visiting a friend of mine in Denmark, WI.

Hamilton is currently operated by volunteers of the Two Rivers Historical Society, the Hamilton Wood Type and Printing Museum is the only museum dedicated to the preservation, study, production and printing of wood type. With 1.5 million pieces of wood type and more than 1,000 styles and sizes of patterns, Hamilton's collection is one of the premier wood type collections in the world.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 3:55 PM, Blogger Mig Reyes said...

Oooh, sounds sweet. When, where, how much?!

 
At 3:58 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Click on the link and you will learn all!

 
At 4:02 PM, Blogger Mig Reyes said...

Dang, I think the NIU SEEK conference is going on con-currently.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home