Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Colorado. . . Check!


That's right! I am heading to another state to check of my list, Colorado.

Here are some facts about our 38th state!

Capital: Denver
Flower: Rocky Mountain Columbine
Tree: Blue Spruce
Animal: Big Horn Sheep
Fish: Greenback Cut-throat Trout
Insect: Colorado hairstreak butterfly
Bird: Lark Bunting
Dance: Square Dancing
Dinosaur: Stegosaurus
Gemstone: Aquamarine
Rock: Yule Marble
Mineral: Rhodochrosite
Nickname: The Centennial State
Motto: "Nothing without Providence"
Area: 104,247 square miles
Governor: Bill Ritter, Jr.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:22 AM, Anonymous Archibald said...

Wow, there is a great deal of useful information in this post!
2 | 5 | get it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home