Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Bravia Part 3


First there was Balls. Then we had Paint. Now color reproducing like, well, rabbits!

Here is a teaser.


The third tv commercial for Bravia is the most ambitious piece of stop-motion animation ever undertaken. Devised by Fallon and shot over three weeks in New York, the commercial employed 40 animators from Passion and used 2.5 tons of clay.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I just love their happy ads. Thanks for sharing the latest one.

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

thanx for posting this zeid.
everyone in class <3ed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home