Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Inflection


Today I learned something new in ASL class. . .inflection. You would think a sign is a sign, I did. But the sharpness it is delivered, gives the word inflection just like in typography you can change the meaning of a word by the choices you make, give it visual meaning.

One of the words above would best express the word "need" in this statement. I need a pen.
One of the words above would be best used in the this statement. My foot is stuck in a bear trap! I need help!

Pretty cool.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home