Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Just another Manic Monday!


Kit is the word for Manic Monday. And when I hear Kit, I think KITT (Knight Industries Two Thousand) and see a daring man, Michael Knight played by David Hasselhoff, talking into his wrist when from out of nowhere appears a black Pontiac Firebird Trans Am with a glowing red light in the grill swooshing back and forth!

4 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger Mary said...

A lot of people playing MM thought of KITT, that's pretty cool! I loved that show. Happy MM!

 
At 6:41 PM, Blogger Durward Discussion said...

We've made several time trips back to the 80s and each one has been slightly different.

 
At 1:42 AM, Blogger Parlancheq said...

Hmm, I don't think I ever knew what KITT stood for before.

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Hoff it up baby!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home