Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, October 19, 2007

Gray


Jonathan Borofsky "Dancers" 2003

I like gray. I like seeing between black and white, it is more interesting. I do not find it dull at all, there are so many shades and colors of gray.

Denver has lots of great public art and this was one outside the convention center. The Sunday I stayed hoping for a great day to see some sights ended up being a gray, cloud filled, rainy day. But that did not keep me from walking the town. These figures are tall, and a wee bit alien like but they danced none the less in the rain.

The two figures are actually white. I love this cropping and all the many shades of gray.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 11:43 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

That's a cool shot.
I hope you got to see some Colorado blue sky while you were there too.

 
At 10:16 PM, Blogger shauna said...

it was good to see you in chicago again. hope you has a good time.

 
At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Elias said...

Pretty helpful material, thanks so much for the article.
HP DeskJet 722 ink cartirdge | HP DeskWriter 680 ink | HP Deskjet D1660 cartridge

 

Post a Comment

<< Home