Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Head is a reelin'!


Lawrence Argent, 2005

My first impression of Denver was this huge blue bear, which is nearly the same blue as the blue bridge in Grand Rapids (see April 10, 2007 post), looking into the conference center. Design is big amongst the ursine!

So much seen and done in Denver at the AIGA National Conference, not really sure where to start.

A quick reflection back over the last five days leaves me the impression of the up and coming talent. Two of the best conference highlights was Command X, a live design competition, and 20/20, 20 one minute presentations of what young designers nominated by big ass design players n what they see is next.

Will share over the next few days!

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At 1:08 PM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

my head is still digesting everything still.

 
At 9:23 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

That must have been something to see! looking forward to hearing about the conference...

 
At 3:38 PM, Anonymous August said...

Pretty effective information, lots of thanks for the article.
link | site | link

 

Post a Comment

<< Home