Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Another helping of Asparagus!


Tonight was the STA's Chicago Design Archive show. I was honored to have another logo included as an inductee. . .Asparagus.

The STA updates this archive annually with new material from Chicago designers through the Archive show, an annual competition developed to recognize outstanding achievement in Chicago graphic design.

The logo previously received an American Graphic Design award and now will become a permanent part of the Chicago design legacy.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Mig Reyes said...

Woo, congrats again!

 
At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Ebenezar said...

Hey, there's a great deal of helpful information above!
5 | 5 | site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home