Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

All Saints Day


Today is All Saints' Day, a Christian holy day observed by many Western churches on November 1 and by Eastern churches on the first Sunday after Pentecost. The day now honors all saints of the church, even those not known by name.

David Lee Csicsko did a series of saints and I own one of them, actually 7/20 of Saint Anthony of Padua, Finder of Lost Articles.

Saint Anthony of Pauda is typically depicted with a book and the Infant Child Jesus, two things you should never lose I suppose.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home