Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, November 05, 2007

Jury Duty


I have been summoned.

And I guess it is my civic duty to serve if called upon. But here are a couple reasons this sucks!
1 - I have to go all the way to a court far into the city, about an hours drive!
2 - I have a workshop this weekend that I am leaving Friday for in Two Rivers, WI
3 - This is so far from my home, would the accused really have a jury of their peers with me on the jury?
4 - I have to bring change for the vending machines!
5 - I have class on Wednesday!

This could just mess up a lot of stuff! I am bringing paperwork of the workshop, the hotel reservation and anything else I can think of that will support my needing NOT to be selected on anything that will go past Thursday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home