Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Fruits of workshop No. 1


This is one of my prints from the workshop. It was a simple lockup, securing the type, of a single piece of type that I moved around on the bed by swapping out pieces of furniture, spacers. It actually is pretty nice with all the many layers of the overlapping forms. It was a simple print just playing around with form and layers.

Letterpress word of the day: Coin - noun; a wedge used for securing type in a chase; quoin.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

z is for zeid.
zeid is for awesome.

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

This makes me sleepy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home