Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

New York Christmas

Light

Fire

Earth

Air

Water

Nothing says Christmas in any big city like department store windows all decorated in their season finery! New York does it rather nicely, although I have never seen them all in full glory. They reveal closer to Thanksgiving and many were under wrap this past weekend.

Bergdorff Goodman, however, had theirs showing in full glory! Two years ago I saw them at night and the pictures were much better as you did not get the reflection from across the street.

This year they used the theme of the Elements. They are spectacular!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home