Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Passion


Unboundary created an amazing show for the office visit during the HOW Conference. This is what greeted us as we walked in to their playground! Everyone that worked there identified what they were passionate about. Anything, as you can see from the list!

They then had artifacts of their passion in there office space that lead us through their amazing space. . .AMAZING! Even the office dogs were given a space to call thewir own. The office is also housed in an old railroad turnaround building (you can see it at their site).

If I lived in Atlanta, I would so very much work for them. Who would not want to work with a bunch of non-linear creative people with so many varied and different passions all working in an innovative nearly open-air workspace!

2 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

this is pretty spectacular. so you had a good time in ATL? thats great. was it anything like the movie ATL? jk. no i wasn't at NeoCon. so you didn't miss me. i'll tell everyone you said hello. do the same for arngee. :)

 
At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Junior said...

Here, I do not actually consider this will have success.
here | link | site

 

Post a Comment

<< Home