Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, June 08, 2007

HOTlanta!


I'm off for a few days to the HOW Conference. This year they are going down south to Atlanta. Coke, peaches, and the Olympics! Well design, new thinking and new people too.

Am hoping to pop in and post but if not, I'll be back next week!

2 Comments:

At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We've got something I'd like to show you at the conference today. Insert elevator pitch here:

"Web searching hasn't gotten much better since Al Gore invented the internet. That's where Viewzi comes in. We think search should be more about you and what you want to see. We think you should be more in control."

Seriously, we are very excited about our new search engine and are looking for design experts to give us their two cents. Find us lurking in the halls today at the HOW Conference and win an AppleTV! We are looking for Flash Interface Developers who are interested in being interviewed about this exciting new search platform. We are also looking to recruit developers to help create tomorrow's look in search. Or several of tomorrow's looks in search ;-)

Watch me on twitter (@giovanni) to find out where we are during the conference today. I'm wearing jeans and a black shirt...and lime green crocs.

I hope we bump into you today so we can show you what we've got...

-giovanni

 
At 11:41 AM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

That sounds like fun, were you going to neocon too, i can't remember. Anyway i wanted to say thanks for sending me the Mau comment. It helped, a lot :) Thanks. Hope all is well. Have fun in ATL and see if you can buy a dog from Big Boi from OutKast...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home