Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, June 01, 2007

The last day of my 42nd year


June 1 is the official first day of hurricane season. The season lasts for 6 months.

June 1 begins Accordion Awareness Month.

June 1, 1792 Kentucky was admitted as the 15th state of the United States; June 1, 1796 brought Tennessee into the fold.

Happy Hurricane Season!

4 Comments:

At 4:35 PM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Happy Birthday my man!!

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

The list of names for hurricanes this season are:
Andrea
Barry
Chantal
Dean
Erin
Felix
Gabrielle
Humberto
Ingrid
Jerry
Karen
Lorenzo
Melissa
Noel
Olga
Pablo
Rebekah
Sebastien
Tanya
Van
Wendy

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

Hey I made the list this year! Happy Birthday Richard!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Kate said...

Happy 43rd!! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home