Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, May 25, 2007

Latest guilty pleasure


You know what they say, when one door closes another opens. So is the way with reality television!

No sooner does American Idol crown its latest victor that the dancers take the stage for Season 3 of So You Think You Can Dance. It is the sibling to American Idol as the producers and premise are the same. Hold open auditions, tape it all for public scrutiny, some actually think they can dance as much as some actually thought they could sing, and in the end crown a winner.

Sit back and enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home