Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Springtime in Central Park


Just got back from a few days in New York. There for the Art Directors Club Student Portfolio Reviews with 10 students, whom all did well in all sorts of different ways. I think they learned a lot too.

Visited some favorite spots, Vento, Magnolia Bakery, and found some new ones, Baked and Max Brenner. Celebrated design at the Cooper Hewitt Design Triennial, and visited Mucca Design and MTV Networks with Angie Dow and the students from Kendall College of Art and Design, again, some familiar faces and several new.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home