Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

50 Graus




You know when you see something, smack yourself in the head and say "Why didn't I think of that?"

This is one of those ideas for me! To demonstrate the disappearing of a species, 50graus.org created penguins out of ice and let the public watch them disappear! The website is in Spanish so for those of you multilingual head on over and check out their other projects. The stickers are really cool! The link in the title will bring you to the flicker site for more images. Click here to visit their site.

1 Comments:

At 1:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a fairly easy and fun method to inject new energy within your job search. During another two years I tried every diet to shed weight and only succeeded in gaining more. Previous question paper provides you with hints for which type of questions pattern will likely be coming.

my web-site - http://www.serialclubbers.com/profile/14001

 

Post a Comment

<< Home