Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Blue


This is the "Blue Bridge" in Grand Rapids. It is one of several pedestrian Bridges across the Grand River. It is the only one that is painted blue. I do not know why. I am not even sure if it has a name. All I know is it is the first bridge south of the Pearl Street bridge. I seems I actually know very little about this post other than I like the color and like the structure and pattern of the steel against the sky.

There is lots of colorful metal work in Grand Rapids that I will share tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 11:13 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

I love the neverending blue bridge shot on the left. Great color shots this week!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home