Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Shout out to Kendall College of Art and Design!


All you Kendallites? Kendallonians? Kendalleers? What are you called?

Anyhow. . .

You, (fill in your name if you were at Career Day) (1) have now met me, Richard Zeid (2); My good friend Alison (3) was in a play, "Just Say No," with Greg Louganis (4); Greg Louganis was in the movie D2: The Mighty Ducks with Kathryn Erbe (5); finally, Kathryn Erbe was in the movie Stir of Echos with. . .Kevin Bacon (6).

2 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Laura said...

Hey Richard! I didn't get a chance to sit with you at portfolio day, but I did go out to dinner/drinks later with all you guys. I'm happy that I can now do the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon, probably way more than I should be. And I loved your presentation; so different and inspiring! Thanks for coming to G-Rap!

 
At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does anyone know where I can find free online grant applications?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home