Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Blonde Giraffe


Mmm!

What do you get when you take pie, put it on a stick, freeze it and then dip it in chocolate? If you are in Key West you get a Pie Pop from the Blonde Giraffe! And that would be Frozen Key Lime Pie on a Stick.

And I know this is the meanest thing I could do as you can only get it in Key West or order it from their website at here. But good things do not come cheap! 15 slices will set you back $184!

But here is what you get! 15 slices of their award-winning key lime pie frozen and dipped in chocolate on a stick. Why does it cost so much? They send it Fedex Priority Overnight (12 lbs for box size 12X12X10) with $95.00; Dry ice (8 pounds) $6.50; Corrugated Box $1.00; Cooler $3.50; Miscelaneous & Handling $3.75; Key Lime Pie on Stick ( 15 X $ 4.95 ) $74.25; for a total of 184.00 Be warned! They are not responsible for any shipping delays, damage or your neighbors stealing your treats!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

ok, now I am sorry I did not have one this time. but I am not spending $184.00 to have one now! and no, you are not getting these for your birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home