Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, April 27, 2007

Amigo Leather Desk Accessories


Vacavaliente, 2005

I loves me a cool piggy bank!

Amigos have the quality of handcrafted leather products from Argentina, a country renowned for its excellence in leather goods. Unique and practical, Amigos happily accompany you at home or in the office. "Piggy" is an ideal coin bank for all ages and is easily emptied by releasing a flap below the tail. "Kangaroo" is a fine message center, holding papers and pencils or a cell phone in its pocket and messages in its mouth. "Caterpillar" can carry pencils in its humps, cards in its mouth, tail, or antennae, and other small items along its middle. See them all at the MoMA gift shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home