Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sappi Ideas that Matter


'Ideas that Matter' is a program from Sappi, a paper company, to support design for the public good.

Ideas that Matter is an initiative that was launched world-wide by Sappi in 1999 to provide substantial grants that enable the implementation of creative ideas designed to support social and environmental causes.

Sappi invites graphic designers from Europe, North America and Southern Africa, to create printed communication campaigns for causes they want to support.

Sappi has made US$1 million available for successful applicants around the world to realise their creative concepts and campaigns.

I applied for the grant this year to help further support Open Heart Magic and the great work they do for kids and teens in hospitals. When awarded, the next series of Secret Lessons will be produced and will hopefully help support their expansion into more hospitals!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home