Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Birthday Celebration


Not everyone can say they celebrated their birthday with 3 major celebrities at the Four Seasons Chicago! But I can!

Well, alright, we were in the same room, but very near each other on a couple occassions!

Felicity "Flica" Huffman, William H Macy and John Mahoney were all at the Gene Siskel Film Center Gala and Felicity and WIlliam H received The Gene Siskel Dual Renaissance Award. I was invited by Alison to be a guest at the Chicago Tribune table on my birthday!

Felicity is beautiful and has an rockin' ass! Looks much smaller in person, Felicity not her ass, but gorgeous! William H looks younger in person, and John Mahoney looks younger on tape/film.

Clips of co-stars dotted the dinner. The evening was capped off with a conversation with Flica and Bill moderated by John. Clips of the three honored guests were shown. Remember Felicity on Sports Night?! The converstaion was brief.

Dinner was wonderful. A year or so ago I had no idea what an amuse bouche was. But thanks to reality TV and Top Chef, I do! I say it was more of a soup course than an amuse bouche, but that just may be me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home