Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results


And early results at that. These three are the first three to be finished all the way through glazing.

Some specifics: left: small vase, 3.5" tall, temoko and matte white glaze; upper right: mug, glossy bllue and glossy white glaze; bottom right: mug, honey mustard and bobby green glazes.

I have four more waiting for the gkazing firing, two pieces waiting for bisque firing (the orchid pot and leaf vase), and another tall vase (the tallest yet I have made) drying and waiting to be bisque fired!

I signed up for the next class too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

nice mug,
nice mug,
very cool vase!

 
At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can pull a handle for me any day! :) What a technique, it's as if you've been practicing for years, what a natural! -Tamara (Tamra)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home