Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Another look at. . .


Garfield!

I actually like Garfield the cat. But someone, for a moment, decided to look at the strip in a new way, and I am all for that! When Garfield is removed from the strip, the strip takes on a whole new meaning and exploration into John Arbuckle!

See more here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:41 PM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

I like Garfield too, but I've always been a Calvin and Hobbes man myself.

Just wanted to let you know that Angela and I are going to be in Chicago. Not this coming weekend but the next. Hope to see you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home