Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Mythical Creatures


Hermey, the dentist elf

Seems as though when the quiz is taken, I am an elf. An elf with nymph tendencies and a smidge of siren, a pinch of vampire and a whisper of werewolf.

Elves are skilled, intelligent craftsmen and warriors. An elf will devote his or her life to a certain trade, and thus become the best in the universe at what they do. Elves are commonly very quiet and reclusive, causing them to be shy. However shy, they are not naive and posess a great deal of knowlege and wisdom that seems to be inherited at birth. Elves are immortal, and very dedicated to nature. They walk in harmony with their surroundings, but are not wholely over emotional beings. Love is not thought of as deep or passionate for these creatures, but rather a pairing, or mating that is ultimately result in offspring.

Click on the title and find out what kind of mythical being you are!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your Town House crackers!
-- Carolyn

 
At 7:03 PM, Blogger nancyillustration.com said...

You're shy?! huh.

So, just so you know, your post inspired me to waste a good 1/2 hour on quizzes that gave me the following valuable nuggets of info...I am... a nymph with an inland north accent who paid attention during 69% of high school and will die in her sleep.

Thank you for continuing to be my teacher Mr. Zeid! (this doesn't mean that I owe you tuition money, does it?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home