Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Whew!


I am back at work! Well teaching, back in the classroom! I know that sounds crazy, but I just plain had too much time off from school, since May 15, 2007! Again, I know, poor me. Off since May 15 and collecting a paycheck all the while. hey! I do not make the ruled. I was eligible to take a sabbatical and I did. I was just unprepared for just exactly how much time I was going to be off.

I did a lot though, and it did kind of go by fast until this last month when I was just chomping at the bit to get back to the classroom.

And now I am back and it feels damn good!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:50 PM, Blogger nancyillustration.com said...

I think that it's brilliant that you're happy to be back! You're good at molding young(ish) minds as well! Congrats on having a job that you want to go back to!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home