Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Wasting time and helping the hungry.


Last week I posted the Trash Bin Basketball. . .nothing more than a diversion. Benefits no one!

Today, I bring to you a diversion that HELPS the hungry of the world. Sure, your productivity is down but your karma goes way up! AND you may even learn a thing or two.

Free Rice will donate 20 grains of rice through the United Nations to help the hungry throughout the world for each word you correctly identify. Do it as often as you like…they will donate the rice

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home