Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Ni Hao



That is hello in Mandarin! Why you ask? Because I am going to China in May!

The AIGA XCD Center for Cross-Cultural Design along with Package and Design Magazine of China, has prepared a tour that will go deep into the heart of China's flourishing design scene. China’s creative spirit is transforming it from the world’s manufacturer to an economy of national brand development and ideation. It is a must-see for any globally savvy designer. And in this global market, who doesn't want to be globally savvy!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 11:31 AM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

jealous.

 
At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's pretty much awesome.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home