Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Ugly brood grows one, maybe two, stronger


Bop N' Beep love to do everything together.Be it an argument over snacks, which movie to see, or what color race car not to drive, they always see things quite differently from one another. Bop gets along really well with Ox (they see things X to X) while Beep happens to think Wedgehead really knows his stuff (just stuffm you know). So hey, are Bop N' Beep really attached to each other, or are they just really good pals? They got each other's backs Jack! Now they just need you to play referee.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home