Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Seven Swans a Swimming!


Today is the 7th day leading to Christmas, seven swans a swimming. I am giving Lisa gifts according to the song this year. Today she received one of the most unique gifts I ever gave, a 75" long inflatable swan perfect for tubing on the river at camp!

Not everyone can give or receive such a gift. But when the two connect it is PERFECT!

If Lisa wants to share her other gifts, hopefully she will post them!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:34 PM, Blogger scarydinosaur said...

yeah, i'm bummed we never got together either. no worries though. we'll do it again soon.

talk to you soon.

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

you have OUTDONE yourself this holiday season! I'm not sure if I can wait until summer though to blow her up. She might have to be a swimmin in the marsh out back.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home