Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Hannukah Loot '07



I wish I could remember the order I received these in, but I can't!

But here is the list of loot received this year from a Hannukah elf. Yes! We have elves too!

A - Vanilla extract from Mexico
B - Mexican mask
C - Candle carver (turn apples into votive holders) and candy cane votives
D - Dip mixes
E - Bird seed ornaments
F - Monogrammed box
G - ASL paper clips
H - CD holder
I - USB desk lamp
J - Azteca Dunny
K - Pocket sized sudoku
L - Peach preserves from the Syracuse Farmers Market
M - Winegums (Mmmm! winegums)
N - Paperwhite bulbs
O - M&M mini lunch box
P - Monogrammed note cards
Q - Snowflake bath confetti (Lisa claims guys use it too!)
R - Syracuse Soapworks citrus soap
S - Scrabble Word-A-Day calender
T - iPod sock
U - Calico ball (more on that in another post)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home