Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Shampoo collection addition - The Paramount


The week after being in Two Rivers, WI, I was in New York to see Cirque Du Soleil's Wintuk show.

The Paramount hotel, an Ian Shrager hotel, was where I stayed. It was the smallest room I have ever stayed! Well appointed and wonderfully functional and a wonderfully whimsical design of the rooms. The lobby is amazing and like many of his other designs.

Was surprised there was not a name/label on the toiletries! Two soaps, of the same, just different sizes, and a shower cap!

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Emil said...

It can't truly work, I believe like this.
1 | site | ,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home