Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Immortalized in chocolate!


On February 12, 2007, I turned myself into an M&M!

For Christmas I received personalized M&Ms complete with my name and a wonderful memory of WWs.

Here is the story!

I had a part time job in a news stand/bookstore when I was 16. I even had to take a lie detector test but that is another story! On the counter next to the register was a candy display. Now there are two sides to this counter. One side for the customers IN FRONT of the counter. We typically filled the display from the back. If not careful some of the candy would be upside down from the customers point of view. I would make sure when filling the candy that all the packages were facing the right way to read. Which leads us to WWs.

Imagine if you will an upside down MM is a WW. Hence the monogrammed MMs having my name one side of some and WWs on the other side of others!

As for the immortalized. . .it is only in this picture that they live on!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home