Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Fuerzabruta




Saw some amazing theatre while in New York. First was Come Back Little Sheba starring Kevin Anderson and S Epatha Merkerson. All that New York Broadway theatre should be. It was THE show to see. And we got tickets at TKTS, go down to the South Street Seaport TKTS booth. Not a single person there!

The other show we saw was Fuerzabrtua, off broadway. It is pretty much Brazillian Cirque Du Soleil. And if you know me at all, you know what a HUGE Cirque fan I am! This was a real stunner! A visual treat for ALL the senses. Just an hour off pulse charging sound, rythms, water, people flying through the air, breaking through walls. Just watch the trailer and see!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

glad you got to see two good ones! there is nothing like NYC theatre!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home