Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, February 25, 2008

S'Mac


Best new find in New York this past weekend. . .S'Mac! A pilgrimage to all things comfort. That being Macaroni and Cheese!

This new spot in the East Village, and just blocks from two of my other faves, Yaffa Cafe and Dumpling Man, serves up comfort in cast iron pans. I had the four cheese, Alison had the cheeseburger. Check out there menu, but better yet, check out the restaurant next time you're in New York!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger Alison said...

Mmmmm....yummy goodness.

 
At 9:57 PM, Anonymous dave said...

Making me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home