Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, March 14, 2008

My new ride! or Welcome back to car payments!


I am the proud owner of a 2008 Pontiac G6 GT Coup! Sweet ride I must say!

Sadly the ole one, a 1996 Grand Am, was in need of $2700 worth or work, alternator, oil pump, fuel sender line, catalytic converter, and the list went on! Was leaking gas, oil, and something else. To just get it safe, no gas leak and alternator, was gonna be about $1200! All a little too much for a 12 year old car that was gonna be replaced this year anyhow. It was time to do the right thing and put it down!

So out with the old and in with the new! Has many bells and whistles! Cruise control, power windows and doors, keyless entry, in steering radio controls, crazy display of all sorts of funtions like fuel range, oil life, tire pressure, cd player, 4 wheel disc brakes, ABS, side curtain airbags, and on and on it goes! My favorite. . .an iPod plug!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home