Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Kickin' It Old School!


I had to get a new car adapter for my iPod. My old one won't work with my new iPod, damn technology!

I went to the Apple Store thinking they would have some really cool ass device to use. And of course they did. But which to chose? So I asked the friendly Apple Store employee Jennifer for her opinion.

She asked if I had a cassette player in my car. Being that I have a 12 year old car, I said of course! She then picked up an adapter that is the old cassette in the player with a cord that plugs in to the iPod. I said "Really?" She said yes. It is the best she has found as the connection is solid. You do not have to find a dead station on your radio that can change as you drive. Makes perfect sense, but REALLY?

Well, it was $25 and works great! it is called the iCarPlay by Monster Cable. Again, right? What kind of name is that for a cool product! Again, kind of kickin' it old school!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

this is a much sleeker model. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home