Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Throwing Clay!


Finally! A piece to be proud of. It was my goal since starting this class to make an orchid pot! It happened last Saturday! I missed class last Tuesday where we learned how to make bowls. It seems co potter/friend Tamara learned quite well as she showed me the technique!

Now it dries before firing. And of course last night I arrived to find a major dent in it that was thankfully repaired by the potter's hands!

Another week of drying, then some fire, a glazing, another fire and I will have achieved the goal!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT A MASTERPIECE! WOW! Very impressive! I think the tables have turned and you will be my mentor....-ACH, Tamra (aka Tamara)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home