Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Throwing Clay: Some results #2


The second round of finished pieces!

Top: Small pitcher 5" tall, temoko and bobby green glazes.
I used this piece to test the glazes I am going to use on an orchid pot I am waiting to come out of the bisque/first firing. The orchid pot will have green on the top and copper on the bottom.

Bottom left to right: small vase series, all approximately 3.5" tall, black and celadon glazes.

In the event you have not noticed, all pieces up til now have been rather small. It has taken me a bit to pull taller walls which I am now doing. I still often need some help, thanks Tamara (say it like tomorrow). Together though we make a damn good potting team!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Tamara said...

Pottery boy....you are pottery possessed and glaze color obsessed! -Tomorrow pronounced like Tamara

 

Post a Comment

<< Home