Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Insanity


When you hit yourself in the head with a hammer it hurts. Quite a lot most likely. But you do it again thinking maybe the next time it won't hurt. But it does hurt, just like the first time. Then perhpas you think, it could not hurt like the first two times a third time. Wrong. So you wait a week. Maybe you just need to forget the pain and try it again later. Nope, same thing, pain. A month later, happens again. You quickly remember the pain, same result. A year later. . .

Insanity is repeating the same behavior and expecting a different outcome.

1 Comments:

At 4:52 AM, Anonymous Geoffrey said...

Thank you for this article, really useful material.
nice page | 2 | 6

 

Post a Comment

<< Home