Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, December 29, 2006

Ornament wires


I found a new use for those ornament hanger/wires.

I needed something that could hold my orchid's flower stem to a small stake for support. Twist ties are not so nice, string can rub the stem and damage it, and then I thought, ornament hangers! They are the perfect form, open ended so as not to constrict, flexible and easy to wrap around both plant and stake, and as easy to remove as to use!

And since they come in different sizes they fit many stems sizes.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

ingenious!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home