Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Friday, November 24, 2006

Even a Jew can play Santa!


I have for the past 10 years or so! And this year, I am once again playing Santa for four kids who wrote these letters asking for rather simple gifts that will brighten their holiday season.

I made Black Friday a bright day by doing all the shopping for the kids!

4 Comments:

At 8:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun to play Santa!
I love the letters and the picture Aneisha drew of you.
Is everyone getting what they wished for?

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger rzdesign said...

Of course they are!

What kind of Santa do you think I am?!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

You are getting big karma points.

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Willie Baronet said...

You jews are ok. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home