Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oscar worthy. . .


NOT!

But it was quite a show. Plenty of things make you squirm, others make you sad for the country we live in. But many moments will make you laugh regardless.

The first place Borat went to in the US and A was the Wellington Hotel, 55th and 7th. There aint no way you can get a room there for $117.87 let alone $85 what Borat offered. I know cause I stayed there more than once, the first time while in grad school! Though I do not recall ever staying in room 311.

Sacha Baron Cohen is quite a committed actor, FEARLESS, as Alison, my "chocolate-face*" friend, put it.
* Done with permission and encouragement from Alison herself!

1 Comments:

At 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see the Wellington has a new look ?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home