Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Monday, October 30, 2006

I like big buttons and I cannot lie!



In the fashion District of New York, is a BIG button, with an equally big needle through it. I wanted to see it. So we went a walking. A loooooong walk it was. Finally we asked a guard at FIT (Fashion Institute of Technology) located at 29th and 7, where it was. She laughed and said it was up at 57th and 6th! Oops! But that did not sound right and Craig could not possibly be THAT far off! So we figured we would find it the next day.

A little Googling later, we found it to be at 39th and 7th, rather close to the Roosevelt Hotel! What was that guard thinking? It was 10 blocks north of where she worked?!

1 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Blogger Lisa Ryan said...

cool.
thanks for the location.
:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home