Zeidland

Welcome to my world! I always thought it would be fun to be the ruler of my own place, and now I can be! I see it as an island within a big city full of life, culture and lots of laughter. Consider yourself a citizen.

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Creepy Crawlies!


Looking for a cool gift? I found these little guys a couple years ago at a street fair. And every year I seem to find another person who needs a spider. They will custom make one for you or you can look through their photo album here.

The one above is perfect for Halloween but there is also a story about a Christmas Spider that makes these perfect for holiday giving. They make a unique ornament, decoration or can even be worn as a pin!

To get one you either have to find them at one of their shows or email them at lil_somethin_or_others@yahoo.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home